- Basics of Wordpress, Angular
In this course we’ll go through the following topics,
- Set up the Wordpress on our local machine and install the JWT Authentication plugin.
- Walk through Wordpress REST API using Postman
- Creating custom post type in WordPress using pods framework and expose its Rest endpoints
- Setup Ionic framework to use with our Wordpress Rest API
- Lazy loading Ionic pages
- Showing Quotes from the Wordpress Rest API custom endpoint and add details page
- Authenticate a user using the Wordpress Rest API and store the token in the Local Storage
- Redirect the user if the token is available and create new Quote as the logged in user
- Updating and Deleting the specific quote using the Rest API with Postman client
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to use Wordpress as a backend to their application